At FedStar, ensuring our system’s security and your personal privacy within our Online Banking site is our number one priority. From the basic design architecture, to the use of the latest Internet technologies, our Online Banking site allows you to experience the convenience of Internet Online Banking with confidence. Some of the ways we ensure your privacy, and the security of our entire home banking system, include:
If you have questions about our site security, please feel free to contact us with your specific questions.
- The credit union computer is never connected to the Internet.
- Your accessible account information is stored on a dedicated home banking database server that responds only to authenticated requests from our web server.
- We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption and digital certificate server authentication.
- All Internet data mechanisms have been custom designed around the latest technologies and configured with the latest recommended security configurations.
- One-way password encryption in the web home banking database means nobody can extract your password, not even our web system administrators.
- You can change your password within our home banking site as often as you like.
- Our web home banking database server does not contain identifying information such as names, addresses or social security numbers anywhere within the system.
- Personal forms you submit such as loan applications are completed under SSL (encryption and server authentication) by you and retrieved by us under SSL.